• Please be there at the registration counter on 15th Nov’13, by 8:00 AM to get your badges. The conference and Startup Zone exhibition/booths are on 15th Nov’13.
• 14th Nov’13 is for only for Hackathon participants and any meals/snacks/dinner on 14th Nov’13 are for Hackathon participants onlyonly.
• Delegates who have purchased tickets, please get along a print out of your payment confirmation email as well as please carry a photo identification as this is mandatory on the 15th Nov’13 to be submitted at the venue registration counter to get your badge.
• Tickets are non-transferable.
• Kindly go through the agenda as well. Thank you
Free for shortlisted participants
10:00 to 10:45 Hrs | 15th November 2013
Emerging Markets Investing - Opportunities and Disruptions on the Horizon
Since the late 1990s, Keith Nilsson has been investing in Emerging Markets companies including Yahoo!’s investment in Alibaba in China. Nilsson will share his thoughts and stories on emerging markets investing and key disruptions and opportunities on the horizon.
Panel Discussion : Funding - When to Raise And How
10:45 to 11:30 Hrs | 15th November 2013
11:45 to 12:15 Hrs | 15th November 2013
12:15 to 13:00 Hrs | 15th November 2013
From Inception to Acquisition - The travelmob Story
travelmob (www.travelmob.com) is an online marketplace that connects people who are looking for a place to stay with those who have places to rent. Based out of Singapore, the company was in operation for 12 months before it was acquired by a publicly listed U.S. based company, HomeAway, Inc. - considered to be the world's leading online vacation rental site. Turochas Fuad, CEO & Co-Founder, shares his insights and stories behind travelmob's successes and challenges."